Racehorse ownership Australia is a great way to race in the best racing jurisdiction, in the world. How do you enter the exciting world of horse racing? By owning racehorses, of course! Racehorse Ownership Australia provides an opportunity to own racehorses and gain insider access to the industry without being involved in the day-to-day running of a thoroughbred racehorse. Simon Zahra Racing offers a range of yearlings with the option to buy shares in one or more horses, depending on what you can afford.
Racehorse ownership Australia has attracted thousands of new participants over the past decade and it never being easier to own a racehorse.
Reasons Why One Should Own a Horse
- There is nothing like watching your racehorse live at all tracks.
- Horse racing has become one of the biggest sports in Australia as well.
- Naming a racehorse can be so much fun with your ownership group.
- Prizemoney available in racehorse ownership Australia, is huge compared to global racing.
- Racehorse ownership Australia also provides a great social experience.
- Racing horses can be exciting and profitable.
- Owning a horse can be an enriching experience.
- Horses are amazing creatures that will bring joy to your life
- Horses are great, smart and sincere animals as well.
- Racing is available in both metro and country regions.
- You get several benefits from having racehorse ownership Australia like free entry.
Everything about Racehorse Ownership Australia
If you’re considering racehorse ownership Australia, you should know a few things. First, you’ll need to find a reputable trainer. Second, you’ll need to find a good yearling and that’s where we source a range of yearlings to suit most budgets.. Again, there are many great options in Australia, but it’s essential to find one that will fit your needs and budget. We have a track record of finding the right yearlings as well.
Third, be prepared for the cost of ownership. Horse ownership is not cheap, so be sure to budget accordingly. Fourth, be prepared for the time commitment. Owning a horse is a big decision and once should consider a range of factors, before committing to racehorse ownership Australia. This includes the cost primarily and also understanding some of the mechanics and nuances as well.
Factors for Choosing a Horse Trainer
Here are some factors to consider when making your decision:
- Does the trainer have experience with the type of horse you’re interested in?
- Do they have a good reputation? Yes they do in Simon Zahra Racing .
- What kind of results have they achieved? Again, you can ask around or look at their record.
- What is their training philosophy? You want to make sure it aligns with your own goals and values.
- What kind of facilities do they have? This is important for both the horse’s safety and comfort.
- How much do they charge? There are full disclosures available on request as well.
- Can you see your racehorse regularly?
- Are you also able to ring the stable and ask questions any time?
This why being part of Simon Zahra Racing for your racehorse ownership Australia experience is the best way to get involved. So if this interests you please visit our website on this link https://www.simonzahra.racing/horses-available/ to get involved. We have spent considerable time sourcing a range a yearlings with quality and cost in mind.
What you need to know before registering as an owner?
Melbourne-based owners enjoy proximity to some of the country’s best racecourses and indeed facilities. However, you should know a few things before registering as an owner. First and foremost, you’ll need to be aware of the financial commitment involved in racehorse ownership. In addition, you’ll need to have a solid or at least understanding of the racing industry and the horse racing rules and regulations in your state or territory. If you read the FAQ’s on the https://www.simonzahra.racing/faq/ site you will get a better understanding of racehorse ownership Australia.
If you don’t have this knowledge that OK also as our team will guide you along the way.
If you’re looking for high-quality, professional racehorse ownership Australia services and support, look no further than Simon Zahra Racing. From great yearling selection to exceptional results, they provide everything you need to get the most out of your investment. With Melbourne-based trainers and jockeys, you know you’re in good hands.